Thursday, April 12, 2007

BLING!

There appears to be this craze to pierce all visible and covered body parts. I don't get it. The ears, certainly. However, it is disconcerting to try to give an order in a restaurant to some girl whose tongue is pierced and she acts as if she's TRYING to show it off! Yuck! So here's to all the boys and girls who feel they must defile their bodies in this manner.

Bling on her fingers.
Bling on her toes.
Bling in her navel.
Bling in her nose.

Bling in her nipples.
Bling on her bum.
Bling how she glitters!
Bling she's not done.

Bling in her eyebrow.
Bling in her tongue.
Bling in her small ears.
Bling, eight for fun!

Bling near her honey.
Bling goes the wand.
Bling at the airport.
Bling she won't leave land.

Bling! Bling! Bling! Bling! Bling!

5 comments:

Dr. Brainiac said...

I love this one!

Bling on her boobs,
Bling on her bum,
Bling on her quim,
Bling is ho-hum.

Funny how in trying to be "nonconformist" they're all alike.

Sheena said...

I agree, it's pretty tedious and in some cases sickening to see. Nice, too, that your daughter comments on your blog. Mine seldom does.

pooch48 said...

Thanks, Sheena, I appreciate the words. My daughter, I think reads my blog just in case, well, you know how we mothers are sometimes.

Dr. Brainiac said...

I read your blog because you are an interesting human being. Also, I'm your biggest fan & cheerleader.

Brunhilda said...

And now I read it because I like your poems. Hee. I admit - I rebelled the very day I turned 18 and had my ears pierced for the second time. I had to wait till I was 13 for the first set, my awful mother. I got one in side of my ear in college. Other than that I'm pristine. Belly button rings just scream hoochie to me.