Wednesday, April 4, 2007

FAKING IT

I have two EX husbands who still haven't a clue.
Hey, guys. For years, I was faking it. All along, I thought the word orgasm was made up as regards women, at least.
The first one had the stamina. I will give him that. Babe, if you're going to "Tool Up"; learn to do the service.
Oh, the poor second one. I called him the "Minute Man". 'Nough said.
My first sweaty, ride 'em hard cowgirl, screaming "Oh, God" orgasm came(don't you just love that word?)at the ripe old age of fifty. Now I KNEW. HOLY SHIT. My current walks around a very happy man. But, he is the very one that caused this woman to become multi orgasmic and buddy, let me tell you...nope, best not.
So I have come to the following conclusions:
1. Not all dicks are created equal.
2. Foreplay is not "Wanna' fuck?"
3. That 80 second buzzer has NOTHING to do with making love.
4. I LIKE his mouth ALL over me.
5. Life is too short to keep faking it.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

What a great post! But for some of us great sex does not equal great relationships. Unfortunately. Sometimes one should just keep the big lug as a boy toy. And you're so right, all men are not endowed with physical equality (you put it better.) So sad when a guy says (his eyes earnestly pleading for validation, "Size doesn't matter!)

Brunhilda said...

Congratualtions. Fifty is waaaaaaay to long to wait for an orgasm. I beg to differ, size helps, but it's all in what you do with it. Some of my best lovers haven't been that well endowed. But they made up for it attentiveness. The ones that were just seemed to have the attitude, well here it is and didn't seem to try to do too much with it. Pity really, all that tool and no clue how to use it.